Enjoying your weekend? Kick back and read-up on the most interesting items making their way around the web! Tell us how your weekend is going in the comment section below.
- Check out Silver Carnival’s article on Persian artist Shirin Neshat.
- The Fader interviewed Kuwaiti artist and composer Fatima Al Qadiri:
Anybody who is kind of shape-shifting is accused of something. For instance, a handful of people accused me of making another conceptual record, and I was like, Wait, are you deaf, dumb, or blind? This is the most autobiographical thing I could do, but you think it’s conceptual. How is it conceptual? This is music therapy for me.
- Slideshow: Skateistan- Afghanistan’s skateboarding school. [pictured]
- Photos of Persian/Egyptian interior designer India Madhavi’s colaboration with .PSLAB for the Maison Thomieux Boutique Hotel in Paris.
- Jasmin Shokrian gives us the details on her five favorite places in Los Angeles.